Continued...
She held my hand, as both of us twirled in abandon, me in my domain and she mirrored the effect. Such perfect synchrony, not a single movement or expression unmatched. It could have just been my reflection, if I had not known better, she was much more than me. I paused to catch my breath, she paused too. Perhaps to give further lessons in life. Her own set of philosophy, Bunty Baba I called her,affectionately.
She held my hand, as both of us twirled in abandon, me in my domain and she mirrored the effect. Such perfect synchrony, not a single movement or expression unmatched. It could have just been my reflection, if I had not known better, she was much more than me. I paused to catch my breath, she paused too. Perhaps to give further lessons in life. Her own set of philosophy, Bunty Baba I called her,affectionately.
I questioned her in humour, "What more lessons in life do you have Bunty Baba?" as I touched her feet in mock devotion. She with a devilish smile as if on cue transformed into a tilakdhari, flowing saffron clothes, hair coiled on top of her head, nails painted bright red, and pouting red lips sadhvi with sounds of BUNTY BABA ki Jai!!! resonating in the background. She said, "Bachcha, ask, without fear whatever is to you is dear,
for bunty baba is here.."
Arrey, she said irritatedly, we cannot take a tour of your life without a visa naa? What kind of lawyer are you? Don't you know if you enter without permission, you could be jailed? So take this and be ready for the headiest tour of your life. (Pun intended). We will stop wherever you wish to, but charges will be extra. We will stop, wherever i wish to, no charges for me. You see I am the organiser. We will go through the lifescape and all questions will be answered automatically.
We sat in her tonga as she took control of the horse and once again changed appearance to a village belle as she screamed while egging the horse to pick up speed. (She did not whip the horse, coz a great believer in PETA). Chal Dhanno!!! aaj teri basanti ki izzat ka sawaal hai!! as the tonga rolled forward lurching from side to side on the broken off track road...
To be continued
for bunty baba is here.."
As she sat in samadhi, with one hand raised in blessing, the other counting the beads of the rosary and me an eager disciple at her feet, ready to drink every drop of amrit in gura babs(spelling intentional)vani. She raised her right hand in the air, clicked her fingers. There came a piece of paper in her hand. She gave me the paper and said, "Lo, yeh tourist visa". Tourist Visa???? i looked at her questioningly.
Arrey, she said irritatedly, we cannot take a tour of your life without a visa naa? What kind of lawyer are you? Don't you know if you enter without permission, you could be jailed? So take this and be ready for the headiest tour of your life. (Pun intended). We will stop wherever you wish to, but charges will be extra. We will stop, wherever i wish to, no charges for me. You see I am the organiser. We will go through the lifescape and all questions will be answered automatically.
We sat in her tonga as she took control of the horse and once again changed appearance to a village belle as she screamed while egging the horse to pick up speed. (She did not whip the horse, coz a great believer in PETA). Chal Dhanno!!! aaj teri basanti ki izzat ka sawaal hai!! as the tonga rolled forward lurching from side to side on the broken off track road...
To be continued
No comments:
Post a Comment